February 4, 2010
Positions in academic administration
- Head of teaching committee, Department of Environmental Hydrology and Microbiology.
- Senate member of Ben-Gurion University
- (2006-2009) Head, Department of Environmental Hydrology and Microbiology.
Memberships in scientific societies
- Israel Society for Microbiology
- American Society for Microbiology
- Botanical Society of Israel
- Israel Society for Plant Tissue Culture and Molecular Biology
- Federation of European Societies of Plant Physiology (FESPP)
- Metabolic Engineering. Third year, M.Sc. and Ph.D. students. Dept. of Life Sciences, Ben-Gurion University, 1998-
- Applications of Genetic Engineering. M.Sc. students, Albert Katz School, 2001-
- Genetic Engineering. Department of Biotechnology Engineering, Ben-Gurion University, 2002-
- Plant Physiology. Second and third year students, Department of Life Sciences, Ben-Gurion University (Jointly with Prof. C. Itai). 1995- 2001.
- Introduction to Molecular Botany. First year students. Department of Life Sciences, Ben-Gurion University, (Organized by Prof. M. Tal). 1997-2000.
- International Course In Desert Agrobiology, Blaustein Institute for Desert Research. (Organized by the Albert Katz Center for Desert Agrobiology). 1994-2000.
- Water Resources and Environmental Management in Arid Zone (Organized by Prof. S. Sorek), Department of Environmental Hydrology and Microbiology, 2000- Plant Sciences, Kay College, 1995.
^ Top of Page